Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Brooks's and the Shalhoub's

A year ago around this time, I had the opportunity to take christmas photos for both these couples, and I was so excited when they asked me to take their photos again. It has been so awesome getting to know the Brooks's and the Shalhoub's through Regent and bible study. Their personalities really shine through their pics. What a good looking group! 



Dustin and Colleen


Colleen is so gorgeous! What a pretty shot.
The foliage was absolutely perfect for our session. I love all the colors in this one. 







 Look at those handsome boys!


I love these photos on the dock. What a perfect backdrop with the lake and all the trees.





Ray and Lindsi


 I love this shot! Lindsi looks stunning! 
Oh, Hazel :)

Loved this backdrop.
Ray was not a fan of my "prom pose" but  these turned out to be some of my favorite shots! Sorry Ray. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment